[Faith-talk] Update on My Dad

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Sun Nov 17 03:05:20 UTC 2013

Dear Ms. Linda,

we continue to pray for your dad and also for you and your immediate
family and friends who are watching your dad go thru this. May the
Lord work one of his miracles according to his will and touch your
dad's heart still so he recognizes his need for salvation  and accept
the Lord still.

In His all-encompassing grace!

Doris