[Faith-talk] Update on My Dad

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Nov 18 19:35:16 UTC 2013

Hi all,

My dad passed away this morning. I'm not sure when I'm leaving here,
but I'll appreciate your prayers for safe travel, etc.

Dad is survived by two brothers, two half-brothers, his second wife,
her two dauthers, their husbands  and their children, her son , his
wife, and their two sons, his two sons and their children, a
daughter-in-law,and his daughter! It's quite a family, now that I
think about it!

Blessings,

Linda

-----