[Faith-talk] The faith controversy.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 13:32:23 UTC 2013

Greetings.

It's commonly vulgarized that many individuals in the west have chose to perfectly abandon their faith.

This choice was made for many different considerations.

But who mostly were those faith losers?

Which religious denomination they descend from?

Well, they mostly condescend from Christian origins.

They vastly range, some of them are scholarly aware of their theology. Such as Professor Bart Ehrman.

While many others are just unremarkable individuals.

  I know on both distant and domestic levels many of those who completely left Christianity.

Some of them freely adopted Islam, whilst many others chose to  practice secular Atheism.

If you live in a western country, you will conveniently recognize this optical phenomenon.

It certainly isn't that praiseworthily gratifying to constantly observe many Christians declining the spiritual contentment.

It's a sadly factual situation.

Unless it must be clearly admitted and bravely confronted.

But why is it so badly occurring over and over?

I know many Christians who seems to be careless about the spiritual alignment.

Yet we have many others who are attempting to rationalize, and somehow, to justify what they're blindly addicted to.

 Christianity is generous with spiritual means and faith regards.

But unfortunately, it's full of inconsistencies and scriptural discrepancies.

Christian missionaries would essentially preach to their audience, that religion is principally based on faith, and it dismisses rationality.

And that’s the major cause of why many former faithfuls determined to abandon Christianity.

 If Christian Apologists want to be perfectly honest, they must ask the question; Why people are leaving Christianity by their choice?

Why this broad phenomenon persists to emerge, and particularly in western countries.

Christian Apologists are reluctant to confront the problem of the vast faith abandonment.

They are quite threatening in this evangelical community.

    Fundamentalist Evangelists are frequently fascinated with the parables of Jesus.

Well, I myself am attracted to the New testament parables as well.

And particularly, the story of Jesus and the woman committed adultery.

But, the problem with that would probably be, that Bible scholars insist on the somehow fabrication of this chronicle, which turned out to be quite disturbing for Christian Evangelists.

Christian Evangelists are quite annoyed when someone attempts to criticize the Bible informatively.

Well, I think they need to be more open-minded than that.

Thanks for reading.