[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Thursday, November 21, 2013

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 20:52:37 UTC 2013

Sorry folks, but because of the amount of email messages I have to go through, plus the facts that I'm extremely tired and have to go to my Lions Club meeting, there will be no daily thought message for today.  That phrase "Lord willing" at the end of each message is not to be taken lightly, and even more so in this case.  However, again Lord willing there will be a Daily Thought message and the wisdom gems and pearls all ready for tomorrow morning.  Thanks for your understanding in this matter.  Yours in Christ, Paul