[Faith-talk] CBN Apologists are praying for Israel.

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 00:20:15 UTC 2013

Hello Mustafa, I think that you may be a bit of a politician yourself. As
you lay these discussions out, you constantly seem to think that people can’t
turn on the TV, youtube, news, and many other sources and see that Islam has
one of the greatest political agenda’s there is, egendas bigger than intire
countries and whole governments, it is a political movement that is even
spreading over here in the us to implement Islamic law in predominately
Muslim communities. I am sure that I am somehow being wicked by making this
observation, but never the les, it is a fact, for better or worse. As far as
your thoughts about these movements, you are right, because the Bible has a
Zionist promise, a Zion theme, and if you are a Christian who spends more
than 15 minutes in the Bible a year you will see this, there is almost no
promise in the bible that doesn’t relate somehow to God’s covenant with the
nation of Israel and the land of Israel, so it would be naive for you to
think that these organizations have some hidden motive, they have biblical
motives. They may take flawed approaches in their attempts to assist the
nation of Israel, but they are still taking a Biblical position that is far
from conspiratorial. Your posts consistently show me that the bulk of your
information comes from reading “scholars” who are either 1 of Islamic
origin, or two Christians who may not be committed to Biblical Christianity
and not getting your information from an analytical read and study of the
Bible. I think that you’re only providing straw arguments that are very
misleading by taking this approach.

Take care