[Faith-talk] Advice and prayers

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 01:41:58 UTC 2013

Hey John,
I'm on an iPhone and I'm not exactly sure how to reply to you just by yourself. So I'd like to discuss this with you off list.
But I will say there's too much bureaucracy in the Church.
My husband who was not very Catholic before she wasn't Catholic and they were not married in the Catholic Church or any Church for that matter has to have his marriage and all so that we can have our marriage blast so that I can receive the sacraments.

 Sorry if this comes out weird I'm dictating it my husband and his wife were not Catholic.
Anyway I can't have the sacraments even though I am married legally he is legally divorced. But Judas Iscariot could certainly receive the Eucharist. What's wrong with that.
Jenny

Sent from my iPhone