[Faith-talk] Advice and prayers

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 13:19:04 UTC 2013

Debby, I find that incredible that certain people didn't speak to you
because you made the decision about your particular Christian denomination.
I haven't spoken to you via phone before, but Jenny and I had a phone
conversation that lasted at least for 25 minutes.  Oh well, sometimes you
can't tell people.  Maybe I was just brought up not judging a person merely
because of his/her religion.  Paul