[Faith-talk] jesus and the father and holy ghost are all oneONE GOD don't believe the trinity

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Thu Oct 3 21:23:54 UTC 2013

the trinity is a ligh.

 acts 20:28 states,  - Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
 realize, it says HIS own blood.
 let's turn now to john 14:9
   - Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?
 in john  4:24 it states,  God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.
 we've seen god is a spirit but god is also man as you'll see in john 14:9.

 in 1Timothy 2:5 we read,   - For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
 wow, isn't that a powerful thing to say. he is man but also christ?

 in Isaiah 44:24 it states,   - Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
 that's awesome.
 now, are you still confused.
 see john 10:30
  - I and [my] Father are one.

 john 8:58

  - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

 and last but not least
 john 1:14
  - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
 i hope that these verses will make you think.
 remember, should you wish to be baptized, you MUSt be baptized in the name of jesus christ for the remission of your sins.
 see acts 2:38.

Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 follow me on twitter @timothyclark13
 to check out music, photos, videos, press, show dates, and more go to http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 feel free to give me a call at
 7244011224
 note, if i don't answer your call just leave me a voicemail and i'll get back in contact with you as soon as possible
 thanks and god bless