[Faith-talk] To Linda re: Christian Mystic / Mysticism

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 21:19:53 UTC 2013

I don't disagree with these verses, Amen to all of them, unfortunatly they
are only one side of the coin and the otherside of the verses that make a
destingwishing difference between the father and the son are obvious and
very numerous, but I don't really think you have any questions about that
side of the coin, so I will let the issue be, I take no offence to your
position, I hope I didn't give any.