[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Thursday, October 31, 2013

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 18:08:15 UTC 2013

Hello to all my loyal readers, and Happy Reformation Day for those who take the time to remember what that day signifies.  On the other hand, in some parts of our world today is All Saints Day, though in actual fact we are all saints, even though we're not officially recognized by some ecclesiastical church bodies.

I've got one more poem for you today which I hope will be a blessing and an inspiration.  It's entitled "His Love" by Dona M. Maroney, rendered as follows:

The leaves outside my window
Have turned from green to gold,
Reminding me of our Father
And His glory to behold.
He brings the sunshine in the springtime,
Flowers and skies of blue,
Reminding us of the love
He has for me and you.

Come let us adore Him
And show our loyalty
To Jesus, Lord and Savior,
And His love that sets us free.

And that will do it for today.  Lord willing tomorrow we will have yet another animal story for you to contemplate.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul