[Faith-talk] blind since child birth.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 20:10:28 UTC 2013

Going through seminary is only half the battle.  If they let you
in to seminary that may not have any bearing on whether you can
get ordained.  You can actually get ordained online for like $25
but that doesn't mean you'll have a church, or that you will be
accepted to do work as a pastor.  I still love the Lord, but I've
decided the whole church thing is not for me or at least at this
point.  I've had it with churches.  I'd like to just find a few
people who want to get together and pray and maybe study the
Word.    Blessings,    Debby