[Faith-talk] blind sence child birth.

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 17:47:52 UTC 2013

I myself  get quite discouraged myself so you are not alone.  I would
want to be with Christians my age but there is really no young adult
groups in my area. transportation  can be a problem yet it is  as a
whole I have felt like some young adults just can't be bothered going
out of their way to pick me up so I can hang with them.  another thing
is I see nothing wrong with online churches like iccsite for example
sometimes as much as a blind person can  have trouble in a church
sometimes you just can't find one there is still allot of churches
sometimes that don't do transportation for example.  I feel the need
to be out and about all the more actually I just feel myself like I
have to much time on my hands I live in a very rural area with no
transit or busses.