[Faith-talk] blind since child birth.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 15:34:34 UTC 2013

That could be very interesting, the home church or Skype.  I'm
not sure what I think about being involved at all right now.  I
have had some issues and een I tffied to go to church last winter
while I was at CCB, I just couldn't get into it.  I just didn't
want to get involved.  Perhaps this will change for me, but it
will take awhile.  The thing that is hard right now is being
disciplined about being in the Word, which I really need to do.
I prefer reading the Bible in Braille, but right now that is not
possible as we (my husband and I) are in a state of flux.  I am
going to be starting a new internship part-time in Spokane, while
my husband is staying with his mother in Colville, about 80 miles
away.  I will be going back and forth between the two places, and
we are also trying to moue out of our house where we have lived,
and are hopeful that the house loan will be taken over by an
intouested family member, and then we will buy a house in
Ssokane.  But it is hard to tell when all of this will happen.
So my Braille Bibles are packed away, and things are really in a
state of flux.  My problems seem small compared with what other
people are going through, but if people wouldn't mind praying,
I'd appreciate it very much.    Blessings,    Debby