[Faith-talk] blind sence child birth.

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 00:45:56 UTC 2013

Andrew,
Nothing could be further from the truth! Many large churches, mainly the
evangelical churches, do reach out.
They are growing and growing.  They are very Christ centered. For instance
the evangelical church me and my dad tried has 6 campuses or more! They not
only have small groups, but larger groups to study the word. I don't know
where you get such ideas that saintain is infultrating the church.
You said
"if we soon don't get serious about god  he will for sure take his hand
off the church. this is the last days.  "

Well, I can tell you that I was raised Methodist and those Christian friends
who were raised in the church
knew about God and ethical values and what Christianity meant.
Churches do reach out. Examples are websites where sermons are posted
online, newcomer classes, discipleship classes, small groups, and numerous
fellowship activities.

I'd have to say you are truly missing a lot by sitting around at home in
front of  a computer. You miss the fellowship. You miss sharing your views
with others in person. You miss the fact that people come up and know you by
name and ask how things are going.

I'm not saying you have to go to the brick and
mourter church to be a good Christian. But I feel you will have a deeper
experience going to one.
You raised the issue about transportation. Maybe if you voice your needs to
someone in a nearby church they will help you.
I feel you gave up on church before trying to make a bigger effort to get
there.

I know how it is not feeling fully included.  experienced this a lot in
youth group and even sunday school before they got the readings in braille.

But still we should reach out and try.

I think educating any community including the church is a long road and the
road is easier
if more of us participate.

Ashley