[Faith-talk] blind sence child birth.

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 01:43:43 UTC 2013

we as Christians should not be sitting back while  babies are being
killed each day and  things I don't care but each time a baby is
killed there goes one of god's creations runed by  a human being as
that is murder.  we  should be standing up for god on these isues
instead of sitting back  and allowing these gutless acts of murder or
whatever I am using   aborshions as an example but we  go and hide
behind  our 4 walls and do nothing but I am sorry  that can't happen
we need to get away from outside the 4 walls that we call church and
hit the streets.   the thing is are we going to stand up and  give our
say or we just going to contribute to the evil in our society. I am
tired of  people not making a stand we are in the last days fokes
Iknow deep down his return is nearer than we realize so  I would say
if we are going to be true Christians lets do what is required of us
through god's word.  Sometimes that means getting in trouble if I am
going to  get in big trouble I would rather face trouble for the right
reasons.   far as I am concerned they can put me in jail for standing
up for god and what is right in his eyes.  even if I was thrown in
jail I would still talk to people inside jail about god.  and  that is
that.