[Faith-talk] (no subject)

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 16:02:26 UTC 2013

Hi, this is probably silly sounding to some folks, but please pray we can find our cat.  We have moved to Craig's mom's house, and he seemed to be adjusting well to the move.  But we think he got out a window.  We have called and called, and he has not responded, which is not like him.  Usually he will at least show himself and then if he doesn't want to come in, he runs so that he is just out of reach.  Today there has been no response.  We have also opened doors so that he could come in if he wanted to.  There was a huge owl outside last night, and if he got out during the night, it is most likely the damn owl got him.  He usually responds when I sing too, but hasn't.  I am sad for myself, but also I worry about Craig.  That cat is his buddy, and I feel so terrible about this, especially since his dad recently passed away.  There can always be miracles, so please pray that Sammy aka Tomcat will find his way back if he is lost, and that if he is gone that we will find his harness or something so we can put closure on this.  Thanks much.    Blessings,    Debby

Sent from my iPhone