[Faith-talk] pray for my brother and family

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 18:12:40 UTC 2013

Hi  group

I need some prayer for my brother still he is very sick and he  still
has this limes disease.  sometimes he refuses the treatments and it is
very hard on my family me included.

I am just not taking things very well myself.  I  feel like my brother
is trying to take control of things in the house when I do guitar or
do this or do that and I don't take being controlled vey well but my
family had a cafuffal yesterday and  I never ate  anything  like I
still drink water but  I only ate a peace of cheese.  and after that I
never had a real good mean since sunday.  and did not want lunch.  I
just feel very iceolated in a rural area and my dad refuses to see
truly how I feeling living at at the farm.  but oh well I have not
eaten any food or  anything just drank water but things are just very
hard on me and family because of my brother and I not sure if I can
take anymore when it comes to my brother his he feels he has to be
sencitive to everything.  but anyway I not sure if I can take it any
longer. just pray is all you can do.