[Faith-talk] For Debby

Travis McCauley travismac at comcast.net
Thu Sep 5 04:42:48 UTC 2013

Hi Debby,
If you're wanting to send a message to one person and not the entire list, double tap the to edit box and back space until the previous email address is no longer there. Then type in the email address you want to send your message to. I'm using a Apple wireless keyboard as well, and once you've entered in the email address, you can just tab until you get to the message body field. I hope this helps.
God Bless,

Travis

Sent from my iPhone