[Faith-talk] pray for my brother and family

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 04:37:17 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew, yes, it does cost money to go to the Center.  But
people from Canada and other parts of the world have gone there.
If you are interested in going though, there can be a way found.
I know that Matt did not pay his whole way there, the funding
came from somewhere.  Sometimes though, we have to fight for what
we want.  I'm willing to help you if you really want to make some
changes in your life, but you have to really want it.  You will
have to do your part.  But I guarantee you that if you make the
choice and apply yourself to the program, your life will change.
I just need to know that you want to do this badly enough to go
through the steps to get there.  If you do, I'll help you.  Think
about it, and let me know what you decide.  It may take some work
to get you there, and you will definitely have to work hard and
apply yourself to learning the skills that you need to be an
independent blind person.  I hope you decide to try this.
Blessings,    Debby