[Faith-talk] pray for my brother and family

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 19:38:27 UTC 2013

What exactly are you willing to do? Sometimes we have to replace our wish
bone with some back bone and really start taking the steps to change our
lives. Sometimes we have to take the sour lemons we've been given and make
some good old fassion lemonaid. People don't want to help people who they
see making excuses, it doesn't matter what state, country or city your in,
people genraly all have that same attitude.