[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Monday, September 16, 2013

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:21:40 UTC 2013

It is not always easy to have that kind of confidence in God, and it is certainly counter toour culture.  I know that therre was some discussion earlier about this, but I am wondering  about how we talk about needing to have self-confidence in order to get the things done that we need to, We talk about developing self-confidence, but is it not God-confidence that we need to have?  Debbyetc.

Sent from my iPhone