[Faith-talk] Henry Blackaby

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:22:23 UTC 2013

Hello folks.  I don't know how familiar you are with the writings of Brother Henry, but this morning, September 24 he is scheduled to undergo a heart operation, specifically a triple bypass, at a hospital in the Atlanta GA area.  Just heard about his situation on http://www.thelightradio.net, and I'm sure it's making the rounds of other Christian media outlets as wel.  On behalf of Mr. Blackaby, his family and friends, thanks for your prayers, as I know they will be much appreciated.  And don't think for a moment that your prayers don't count.  For proof of this, read James 5:16b.  Paul