[Faith-talk] Henry Blackaby

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:26:23 UTC 2013

Hi, I downloaded several titles from Bookshare, I'm just trying to figure out if the books should be read in any particular order.  I downloaded Experiencing the Cross, and a study guide that goes with it, Experiencing the Resurrection and a study guide that goes with that, Experiencing God, and I think one more, which I can't remember the title of.  Can anybody shed any light for me about which one I should start with?  Or does it matter?    Blessings,    Debby

Sent from my iPhone