[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Saturday, September 28, 2013

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 22:50:40 UTC 2013

my dog ended up having to go back to school because he was just not ready to be a guide yet. I wish we had found that out before I had left school.
Things happen for reason though and I did learn to love him dearly.
Jay at the school the director, said I could come back whenever my ankle is healed.
Present be helpful love all of you God bless.
Jenny Hi everybody,
Sorry if this comes out weird but I'm dictating this as I'm preparing for surgery Monday.
My new dog got away from me and I ended up falling over a one and half of alleged and breaking some bones in my ankle.
Please pray for me as I'm going to have to have screws and a plate put in my ankle.
At this point my ankle bones aren't even connected anymore.
I guess world going to have to learn how to deal with changes.

Sent from my iPhone