[Faith-talk] The Jurry is still out

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 01:09:34 UTC 2014

Hi Rob and all, there have been some weird Internet things
happening this week.  One big thing that has happened is a virus
called Heart Bleed.  It has infected many sites, and has possibly
been around for two years, with people being unaware of the
issue.  Now, I am sure that many Internet sites are trying to get
rid of this nasty virus.  I know from other lists I'm on that
some strange things have happened, doubles and triples of emails,
etc.  Hopefully all of this will be dealt with soon.  But until
then, people should be careful, and expect some Internet issues.
Blessings,    Debby