[Faith-talk] BARD Correction

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Apr 14 21:24:03 UTC 2014

I just went to the site myself, and here's what I found.

Alert Message
  TO: All BARD users
  FROM: Don Olson, BARD Operations Supervisor
  BARD will be shut down for 24 hours, from 12:00 AM Wednesday April
16, until Thursday
at 12:00 AM ET April 17. During this time we will be working under
the hood to perform
equipment maintenance, to load bug fixes, and to employ a new feature
relating to
magazines. There will be more news on the feature update later this week.
  Once again, BARD is scheduled to be back online at 12:00 AM ET on thursday.