[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Monday, August 11, 2014

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:11:27 UTC 2014

Hi Paul, although I do not have an official diagnosis, I truly
get aches and pains I never had before.  As I am being propelled
toward age 61, I wake up sometimes to find my feet, or ankles,
elbows, wrists or knees feeling stiff or painful.  I too may be
sitting on the Promises of God" one of these days.  Better to be
sitting firm than wandering around in the wilderness.
Blessings,    Debby P.S.  We have to be able to laugh at
ourselves.  You know that old saying: Smile and the world smiles
with you, cry and you cry alone." It's very true, and in many
cases, unfortunately, is true in the Body of Christ, too.
Debby and Neena