[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Game for Sunday, August 17, 2014

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 16:23:55 UTC 2014

Hello and good day to all my readers out there in cyberspace.  For most of you it's still the Lord's Day, but for you in Australia and New Zealand it's a Monday morning, very early at that, as I write this.

This week our weekly Bible trivia game-poem is from the New Testament.  Remember that I only need book and chapter only on which this poem is based.  See how well you do with this one.

Judgments of God are according to truth.
God has no favorites, looks for good proof.
Doers are justified, hearers ignored.
Plain circumcision is vain and deplored.

Well, this would be a tough one for the undersigned if he wasn't the originator of this little game-poem.  Let's see how well you do or did.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  As usual, if no one comes up with the correct answer by Tuesday at the latest, I'll post it here.  Lord willing, tomorrow we will return to the daily thought articles.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul