[Faith-talk] pray for employment for me

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Aug 18 02:47:59 UTC 2014

Hi Andrew,

I'll pray. Try not to get discouraged. That's exactly what Satan
wants, and he should not be allowed to have a foothold in your life.
Pray for yourself to find employment, and don't stop at that one
person you already talked with. Maybe Paul and Mary Ellen can help
you, since they're in Canada as well.

Blessings,

Linda