[Faith-talk] NFB List for Bible Study

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 12:55:32 UTC 2014

Hi
Thank you Paul
I don't know that I am looking for a Bible study to join but sharing these
is great because others may want to join, I'm looking for a place to share
what I find as I'm reading and studying and to ask questions as I study so I
was thinking of a list might be a place to do that, but I suppose I could
post stuff like that here but I know this isn't just a Bible list and do not
have any desire to make waves.
Blessings
Maureen