[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Game for Sunday, August 24, 2014

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 19:18:43 UTC 2014

Well folks, it's that time again, time for your weekly Bible trivia game-poem for this week with this poem based on a book and chapter of the Old Testament.  Please respond with your answer by giving only book and chapter, not verse or verses, as some have not followed directions.  Are you ready? Well, ready or not here we go, and may God lead you to the correct answer.

Seek you the Lord, all you meek of the earth;
Thus you may hide in the day of the dearth.
Yet shall the heathen be smitten and torn.
Yet shall their nations be wasted and shorn.

Now here's one that would throw me, except of course for the fact that this little poem is based on a book of the Old Testament, if anyone else were running this game.  Any ideas out there, readers, on chapter and verse?

And now until next week when, Lord willing another Bible trivia game-poem will be posted, may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul