[Faith-talk] penfriends and skype friends

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 05:57:24 UTC 2014

 Hi all,

 Was hoping if anyone could help me spread this message and find some
new Christian friends. It would be great to communicate with others
from all over the world. My name is Adrijana, I am a totally blind
lady of 35 from Macedonia and I am also a Christian and a teacher of
English. If people would like to email me, my email is:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
and my skype ID is:
adrijana.prokopenko
I would also be glad to share my salvation testimony file with others
who may wish to have it, so if you do, please add me to skype because
there is no other way for me to send it out to.

 Adrijana