[Faith-talk] recommended books

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 01:43:35 UTC 2014

A really good Christian Novel is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, it is one of the best books I have ever read, I am a little embarrassed, but that book had me in tears almost every chapter. A good devotional that is very popular and that I got for a few people one Christmas is Jesus Calling by Sarah Young, it is full of beautiful daily devotions that are neither dogmatic or trivial, but very scriptural and yet universal. Those are two of my highest recommendations for what they're worth.