[Faith-talk] Audio Books

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 02:28:52 UTC 2014

Ah, but you're not a woman, you see.  Lol.  We have fantasies
about being all of that.  Like I'd love to be slim and beautiful,
witty (well, I can be that), have a high-paying job, manage my
house, be so alluring to my husband that he has to be near me all
the time, be a spiritual giant, and oh yes, sing in the church
choir, serve on the Altar Society and have money to hand out
generously to all the charities I wanted to.  And get to go to
nice places for vacations, too.  Lol.    Blessings,    Debby and
Neena P.S.  Oh yes, and be a great prayer warrior, storming
heaven with my prayers and Rosaries.  Yes indeed, that's me!