[Faith-talk] recommended books

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 15:05:31 UTC 2014

No it is not on Bard…I just checked for you. You could be a member of audible.com <http://audible.com/>. If you want the cheapest membership, it is $14.95 a month. It is so worth it to have an audible account because you have access to so many books. Because you pay your membership, you get one free book a month called a credit. A two credit membership is $22.95 a month…best thing I have ever done.

I am not a bookstore fan myself, and I would rather pay money to have real narrators read books to me lol. They have so many books and series it’s not even funny.

Have a great day. God bless,
Christine