[Faith-talk] heaven is for real

Timothy Clark Ministries timothyclarkministries at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 18:05:51 UTC 2014

another thing to consider is paul being stoned. when he was left for dead, he didn’t have visions of heaven. therefor, i question if he was even truly dead. if there’s brain activity then you couldn’t be dead. what clinically dead is said to be verses being actually dead are certainly two separate things and we can’t overlook that when reading these books.
Timothy Clark Ministries

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com