[Faith-talk] blindness and faith issues question

Timothy Clark Ministries timothyclarkministries at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 22:57:16 UTC 2014

hello there -
 it’s not about rather they think good or bad thoughts concerning blake, it’s about following god’s rules and they are doing that. i respect that.
 as stated before, two separate beds and or rooms would do the trick.
 god bless you
Timothy Clark Ministries

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com