[Faith-talk] blindness and faith issues question

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 18:02:46 UTC 2014

Poppa Bear, where did you get to be so wise? It's not fair to get
on a pastor's case if you ask him or her for advice and they give
it.  You may not agree with the advice, and there's nothing
compelling you to take it.  I know for myself if I ask a pastor's
opinion it's because I have question marks in my mind about a
particular thing.  And often when I have question marks in my
mind about a particular action it's because really God is
speaking to me about not doing something that I want to do.  You
know, just because something is easier or I want to do it doesn't
make it right.  People do a lot of stuff because it's the
"convenient" thing to do.  So I guess what I'm trying to say here
is this: if you don't want advice from a pastor, don't ask.  And
if you do ask, and get advice you don't like then only you can
decide whether you will follow advice or not.     Blessings,
Debby and Neena