[Faith-talk] blindness and faith issues question

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 18 18:40:07 UTC 2014

I thought I would put my two cents in as well: For the past almost one year,
I have been living with my then girlfriend and now fiance, Sarah. We live in
seperat rooms. We are getting married soon. We have been able to stay apart
and not do anything without breaking God's law. We love and respect
eachother verymuch.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange
County Chapter cell#(760)792-0525 email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net