[Faith-talk] blindness related situation

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 18 21:06:18 UTC 2014

Oh, god.  I've seen those Salvation Army guys with the bells before.
No, I think my teachers in school did this more than the people on the
street.  Getting to a faith related subject, I've had weird people lay
their hands over my eyes.  What?  Am I a saint or something?  Ugh.
Beth

On 12/18/2014 1:58 PM, Andrew via Faith-talk wrote:
> Hi  I just wanted to write in about a situation  i have ran into when
> i been on the salvation army kettles. i did my last  one today
> actually.  Anyway  i have had a few times that few people that said to
> me you look sleepy or you look tired that type of thing  one lady said
>   don't sleep on the job.  Anyway  i have no site at all and  my eyes
> stay shut the eye lids that is.  but anyway not sure what got into me
> but i went and opened my big fat mouth and said i am totally blind the
> lady said to me oh i am so sorry were her words and she  said she had
> admitted she had admitted she was rude things like that then she said
> mary christmas have  you all delt with this has anybody told you this
> same thing?

Check out my Wordpress blog: denverqueen.wordpress.com or you can reach me by skype at denverqueen0920