[Faith-talk] blindness and faith issues question

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Thu Dec 18 21:41:01 UTC 2014

Hi Beth
How is it that your pastor knows about the possibility of your friend moving
in?  Were you concerned, asking advice?  Is he the kind of pastor that wants
control so people have to talk to him about things?  And I'm behind in email
so I may see these kinds of details as I read, but the relationship of your
pastor as authority and you is of almost more concern to me then the issue
of you having your friend there.
In Christ, Maureen