[Faith-talk] blindness and faith issues question

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 01:44:21 UTC 2014

Christine, although translations may use different words, the
basic meaning can be ascertained.  The Vulgate, translated by
Saint Jerome, is accepted by many, many Christians as one of the
best translations available.  We as Catholics also have Tradition
and the teaching Church.  I respectfully recommend that you, as a
Catholic should look at what our own Church has and is teaching
about the Bible.  I would be happy to recommend some books and
documents to you if you would like.    Peace,    Debby and Neena