[Faith-talk] blindness related situation

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 01:44:30 UTC 2014

Actually Beth, when I was active in Lions, we rang bells for
Salvation Army.  They get a lot of money from # kettles that they
use to feed hungry people, provide shelter for people who are
homeless, and many other things.  I don't necessarily agree with
the Salvation Army theologically, but they do wonderful work for
God's kingdom.  They help a lot of people and if I was in trouble
and had no friends or family I'd turn to them in a heartbeat.
Blessings,    Debby and Neena