[Faith-talk] Legalists?

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri Dec 19 03:48:22 UTC 2014

Hi Christine and all,

I respectfully ask that you refrain from calling us legalists who
believe the Bible and try our best to live by it. Please take care
how you use the term. Bible-believers live how they live because they
try to obey that which they read and are taught from the Bible, and
we joyfully do so, not out of guilt, but out of love for our Lord and
our fellow men, or men and women if you prefer. I'm sure that, if you
look up legalist in the dictionary, it will not say a person who
follows the precepts written in the Bible, so please refrain from
using the term incorrectly.

Respectully,

Linda