[Faith-talk] Legalists?

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 18:08:58 UTC 2014

Isn't the reason Jesus died on the cross for us to give us a choice? He wants us to have the freedom to make a choice to follow him. Christianity is not a religion that one is forced into. You make the choice to be there. So, that means that we need to gently give people the Gospel. Don't shove it down their throat. Give them the freedom to make choices. That's why Jesus came. To give us new life. God wants us to lead people to him, but by example, not by force.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone