[Faith-talk] Legalists?

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 18:19:09 UTC 2014

Brandon I think that you're not a Christian because you don't want to be.
You go from this Zen, no problem, no right or wrong to a hostile sounding,
shoving Christianity down my throat thing then perhaps you need to examine
your beliefs, ability to forgive, be loving to those who may even condemn
you to a hell you don't believe in through a bible that you don't believe in
by Christians who should be pitied if they are so wrong. Let me add, it is
never right to shove a belief down a person's throat especially a religion,
and yet we have to decide what this shoving consist of. I remembering
hearing a story about a guy that was on a gulf trip with Billy Gram. After
the game was over he and a friend were walking to their car and the guy just
got angry and threw his gulf club into the woods. His friend asked what was
up and the guy said, "It's that Gram guy, he thinks that he's so Holy." The
fact was that Billy Gram never spoke about Jesus, the Bible or any moral
wrongs. The guy had something in his heart that couldn't stand what Billy
Gram represented, was Gram shoving something down his throat? No, he wasn't,
but like I said, the problem often lies within us more than the judgmental
Christians roaming the world.