[Faith-talk] Legalists?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 23:51:09 UTC 2014

Hi Brandon, I know.  I can only sigh in sadness that we, as
Christians fail.  One of the things that kept early Christianity
going was their fervent love for God, and for one another, and
for other people.  It is our failure to be Christlike, that's the
problem.  And Brandon, you know that I may disagree with you, but
I will try and hopefully always will treat you with respect.  If
I don't, or you perceive that I am not, I hope that you will
write me privately and tell me so I can make it right.
Blessings,    Debby and Neena