[Faith-talk] Sharing another tune,

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 23:06:52 UTC 2014

Hey Greg, a group that I have been spending quite a bit of time with is
Harvest Sound | they have a collection that starts off with Foundry Songs,
Vol. 1, I think that there is three or four voles, I got mine from Amazon.
It is almost impossible to find anything on YouTube by them, but here is
somebody named Jake Stevens who is part of a large music family related to a
group called cageless birds, the song I posted the other day was from girls
who are part of the same movement. Here you go, the song by Jake Stevens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-5zWIr6VNw&list=PL-x22AfW5cO3SyRq3toHRAV7mB
TUFe-Nm&index=4