[Faith-talk] more music

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 10:47:36 UTC 2014

Thank you for sharing this, Cupid! An already beautiful song made even more so by this collaboration of voices. Great stuff! I haven't heard this song in a long time, but remember singing it when I was very young in a local children's choir. For us, who were in first and second grade at the time, that song was one of the hardest we had ever sung. Loved hearing adult voices on this song! Perfect way for me to wake up early as we head to the airport to catch an early flight to Kansas to spend Christmas with family.

Merry Christmas to all,

Chris Nusbaum