[Faith-talk] merry christmas

Beth Kats bethkats at samobile.net
Thu Dec 25 03:39:41 UTC 2014

This is going to be my first Christmas in Iowa since 1984 was my last
Christmas.  Then, in 1985, just my parents, one sister, and I moved to
California.  Now, in 2014, my parents and I moved to Iowa in July.  I
wanted to be closer to Aunts, Uncles, and my oldest sister, Pam.  We
are spending Christmas with her, her kids, and 11 grandkids.  Yea!
What fun!  I am going to church and sing in the choir.
I am expecting a couple CDS.; Jeremy Kamp and Sarah Groves.  Hope you
all have a very, merry Christmas and blest New Year!